Tuesday, March 29, 2011

USED TACK SALE-UPDATE



Pictures:
Top: 100 Mile Sliders Booth at the 100 Mile Horse Bazaar
Bottom: Some of the items from our Used Tack Sale

A big thank you to everyone who donated items to our First Annual Used Tack Consignment Sale. The sale was held this past weekend in conjunction with the 100 Mile Horse Bazaar. We were more than pleased with the amount of quality items we amassed for the sale. We had many buyers and the end result was that we were able to sell a good amount of sale items. We are encouraged by our results and will offer the sale again, with the hope of making it bigger and better.
A special thank you to Sherri Thomson, who generously donated a large quantity of items to the clubs' sale, with all proceeds going directly to the club.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Google for something
    else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post
    and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

    my webpage diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete