Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Follow Up to Brant Ranch Schooling Show




PICTURES: (thanks, Nicole!!)
1. Ronnie and Peppy
2. Dawnna and Moke
3. Mandie and Chico
4. Tiffany and Bandit (I love this shot!! He's trying so hard!!)

On Sunday, Mandy, Dawnna, Tiffany and Veronica all made their way down to the Brandt Ranch in Pritchard for a reining schooling show. From what I hear, the girls had a great time, and Amanda was very helpful with feedback to the riders. Thanks to Nicole for providing me with the pictures. 
Next weekend, a few of our members will be heading to Prince George for the first "big" show of the season, PGRHA SPRING SLIDE (see sidebar for link to show info). BEST OF LUCK!! Be sure to take lots of pictures so we can post them here, and let us know how it goes!!

1 comment:

  1. Bella, where are you!! I keep looking for my Blogger fix for the day and nothing.......Are you going to kamloops? Will it be the first showing of the futurity prospect? Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete