Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Member Bio-Elli Meinert


My name is Elli Meinert and me and my family have been living in Lac La Hache for almost 5 years. 
I am just finshing up my 2 year college program to become a certifie Equine Sports Therapist. After that I am going to travel in the states to learn from some reining trainers.
I have been riding since I was 10 years old and got into reining about 3 1/2 years ago.
I currently own 4 horses. One of them is a bay gelding, Dodge, which I have been competing in reining with for 2 1/2 years. I did a lot of work on him myself and now just have to add finishing touches. 
I also ride and show some of my mother's horses. 
I enjoy every aspect of life with horses and spent most of my time with them.
I am excited to get to know everybody from the reining club and hopefully make some new friends.

So there we go..
The picture I attached is Me and one of our geldings, Zips Deal is Dun aka Dealer

THANKS, ELLI!!
OK, THE GROUND HAS BEEN BROKEN-LET'S HEAR FROM THE REST OF YOU!! FIRST 5 TO E MAIL ME WIN A PRIZE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment